OK, now that I am starting to get the hang of this I feel that this is necessary. The rules of the group are important to me I spent a long time thinking over them.
1. You can post mostly anything to the group (as long as it is written and it is fiction). Fiction = something that is not completely real.
2. All posts must be works that you have written. I am not saying that they have to be original but they have to be yours. If we find out that you have stolen it we will report it instantly.
3. Please try to put your art in the correct folder. Because I have don't know if your piece is fanfic or not. Don't get me wrong I will try to read everything posted here at some point or another but I don't have the time to read everything as it is posted.
4. If there is ever any issue don't hesitate to tell me. I am a very nice person and am very will to help you or try to fix the problem. Just comment on this page or note me directly.
5. If you want to contribute to the group the "Join" button should should come up with that option if not just comment on this page and I will make you a contributor.
Now I need to give credit where credit is due. Most of the inspiration for these rules came from crying-out-loud and ChapterWriterz so a hearty thank you to both!!